Enviroshake is a composite roof shingle designed to authentically replicate the look of a cedar shingle shake. It is made from 95% post industrial recycled plastics, elastomers and cellulosic fiber. With 8 different profiles and custom molded ridge caps, the Enviroshake replicates the look of a cedar shake roof in appearance, contour and texture. The Enviroshake offers homeowners the look of cedar with lifetime performance. Enviroshake can be installed efficiently for the same cost as cedar, with less waste than traditional cedar, and once installed is maintenance free.
Benefits of Enviroshake Include
- Lifetime warranty that is fully transferable & non-prorated.
- Will not rot, blister, peel, or crack.
- Maintenance and worry free.
- Mould, mildew, and insect resistant.
- Fire resistant.
- Installs with less waste.
- Made from 95% recycled materials.
- Retains its value, giving the homeowner a 70-80% ROI.